Attorney Steven Scharboneau aggressively defends clients against DUI and other criminal charges in the Prescott and surrounding areas. People facing misdemeanor charges that arise in this area will need to go to court in one of the limited jurisdiction courts in the surrounding area. Which court will depend on the jurisdiction the arrest or event occurred in. Some of the surrounding courts include:
- Prescott Municipal Court – 120 S Cortez St., Prescott, AZ 86303 – (928) 771-3300
- Chino Valley Municipal Court – 1988 N. Rd 1 W., Chino Valley, AZ 86323 – (928) 636-4534
- Mayer Justice Court – 12849 Central Ave., Mayer, AZ 86333 – (928) 771-3355
- Verde Valley Justice Court – 10 S. 6th, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 – (928) 639-5820
- Cottonwood Municipal Court – 665 E. Mingus Ave., Cottonwood, AZ 86326 (928) 634-7537
- Camp Verde Municipal Court – 435 S. Main St. Suite 206-a, Camp Verde, AZ 86322 – (928) 554-0030
If you are facing felony charges in Prescott or the surrounding areas, you will need to appear before the Yavapai Superior Court. The Yavapai Superior Court has two primary locations, both in Prescott and Camp Verde. Having practiced in all of these jurisdictions, Attorney Steven Scharboneau has dealt with law enforcement from the various surrounding areas including the Yavapai Sheriff’s Office, Prescott Police Department, Cottonwood Police Department, Chino Valley Police Department and others.
If you are facing DUI charges or other criminal charges in Prescott, Chino Valley or other surrounding areas, call Steven Scharboneau to discuss your case free of charge. We are available 24/7, so call or text anytime to (480) 363-0090 to set up a time to get advice on your case in Prescott, Chino Valley, or the Yavapai County area at large.